Black Moon Network

10:26 AM / Comments (0) / by zouzoumamoux









 Subscribe in a reader
 Subscribe in itunes
Episode One: Black Candles Burning

Affirmation:

Was it not HE who said all things come to life, animated by the acceptance of their own validity? Without this acceptance any given is merely thought devoid of form. Contrarily, form devoid of thought are the "non submitters", whom through their ignorance of their maker, believe they are valid. Woe is unto them who reside in this emptiness, unknown to the loving ways of HE who has created them and all things. For it is only by submitting to Father that one can truly know themselves, as HE is all things. For is it not HE who has created all things? For without HIS favor, which we continuously petition, we would become lost in wonderment and thought, instead of being motivated to spring forward into the here and now where skill and chance collide. HIS gaze sets upon us as we rise to a challenge as we are, after all, created for HIS amusement. Is it not HE who has created all things?

Then let it be said " I shall reach for the highest branch in my waking moments as to attract HIS attention to me through the energy I radiate, as I participate in the grind of humanity. Then, may I receive HIS favor. " For is it not HE who can bestow greatness?

Statement:

"It was long before I came to this world that I realized man spent to much time searching the place he came from instead of partaking of the pleasures I have laid out for him. I have incarnated myself now to show him how he was meant to use this gift of humanity that I have best-own. Woe is to the man who spends his time in quiet meditation trying to commune with me. This is not why you ARE. You ARE to use and enjoy the senses I have revealed to you. In your astuteness you have realized over millennium you have other unused senses. These are my hidden networks of communication with you and they are of no practical value to you. You are meant to enjoy the gift of humanity to it's most excessive ends. Every one of my creations has the unlimited potential for conceiving incredible victories or atrocities. But thought alone is not enough! For why would I create you other then to live them out on the physical plane. Your world is full of chaotic happenings each with it's own wisdom to be drawn from. Your goal is to experience as many of these gifts as possible until which time my gaze sets upon you and I determine if you are worthy of continuing."

Ritual for Raising the Dead: Black Candles Burning

Is it not HE who can bring the Dead back to life? Prepare to dance with the dead. 5 black candles, one short glass of whiskey and one large cigar. Place and light the 5 undressed candles at the points of an inverse pentagram starting in the South proceeding counter clockwise so as you stand in the center you are facing North towards the influx. Place the whiskey glass towards the North, light the cigar and place it on top of the glass. Standing before your offering play the accompanying ritual piece and gently dance with your eyes closed. Repeat until the desired result is achieved which will be revealed to your senses as a state of intoxication, accompanied with laughter. Relish in this state and focus your attention on those who have passed that you wish to pay homage to. When you feel you are finished, clap your hands sharply 3 times 3 to dispel the energies. Extinguish the candles and place the glass with the cigar on a window sill over night. Is it not HE who can bring the dead back to life?

0 comments: